Integrating Invicti Enterprise with an issue tracking system
Integrating Invicti Enterprise with an issue tracking system means that you can have vulnerabilities identified during a web application security scan automatically created as issues in your issue tracking system.
This type of integration in Invicti Enterprise is called Endpoint Integration. Integrations, regardless of the issue tracking system used, are configured in Invicti Enterprise.
Alternatively, you can send issues manually to an issue tracking system.
For further information, see What Systems Does Invicti Integrate With?.
Configuring endpoint integration
In this example, for the purposes of illustration, we integrate Invicti Enterprise with Jira.
How to Integrate Invicti Enterprise with an issue tracking system
- Log in to Invicti Enterprise.
- From the main menu, select Integrations > New Integration > Jira.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the integration.
- In the Mandatory section, complete the connection details:
- Username or Email
- Access (API) Token or Password
- Project Key
- Issue Type (Fill the Epic Name and Epic Value fields when Epic is selected as the Issue Type.)
- Title Format (This is a string format that is used to create the issue title)
- Select Create Sample Issue to confirm that Invicti Enterprise can connect to the configured system. A confirmation message is displayed to confirm that the sample issue has been successfully created.
- In the confirmation message, select the Issue number link to open the issue in your default browser.
- To add additional projects, repeat the instructions.