Adding a website in Invicti Enterprise
To run a security scan on a website using Invicti Enterprise, you need to add a website.
- If the website is not included and you try to launch a scan, Invicti Enterprise displays the following error: The Target URL is required.
- If the website is not recognized and you try to launch a scan, Invicti Enterprise displays the following error: No website could be found with this URL on this account. Go to Websites from the menu and add a website now.
Many websites to add? See Importing Websites in Invicti Enterprise.
Once you add a website, it will immediately use a license.
How to add a website in Invicti Enterprise
- Log in to Invicti Enterprise.
- From the main menu, select Websites > New Website.
- In the Name field, enter a friendly name for the website.
- In the Description field, enter information for the website.
- In the URL field, enter the website’s URL. It must include ‘http’ or ‘https’.
- In the Website Groups checklist, by default, the website is part of the Default group. Select another option, if relevant. Alternatively, select Select All. (For further information, see Website Groups in Invicti Enterprise.)
- From the Technical Contact drop-down list, select an option. (The current user is the default technical contact.)
- In the Website Tags field, enter a name or value. (For further information about the website tags, see Tagging websites in Invicti Enterprise.)
- In Invicti Enterprise (On-Demand only), there is an additional field, Agent Mode. Select an option.
- Select Save.
Once saved, you can access the list of your websites in Invicti Enterprise. To do this, from the main menu, select Websites > Websites. From the list, you can edit and delete websites. For further information, see Managing websites in Invicti Enterprise.