Integrating Invicti Enterprise with the Bamboo Plugin
Bamboo is an automation server that enables software developers to build automation into their projects by supplying plugins. Bamboo functionality can be extended using our new Invicti Enterprise Scan Bamboo plugin.
This topic explains how to use the new Invicti Enterprise Bamboo plugin to integrate Invicti Enterprise with Bamboo to enable our advanced integration functionality.
For further information, see What Systems Does Invicti Integrate With?.
Downloading and installing the Invicti Enterprise Scan Bamboo Plugin
The Invicti Enterprise Scan Bamboo plugin is packaged into a jar file called bamboo-plugin.jar. This package has been tested and approved for Bamboo version 6.4.0+.
How to download and install the Bamboo plugin
- Log in to Invicti Enterprise.
- From the main menu, go to Integrations > New Integration > Bamboo.
- From the Use Plugin tab, select Download the plugin, and save the file to a location of your choice.
- Open Bamboo.
- From the Bamboo Administration drop-down, select Manage Apps. The Global Settings window is displayed.
- From the Manage App panel, select Upload app.
- From the Upload app dialog, select Choose File.
- Select the bamboo-plugin.jar file you downloaded in a previous step, and select Open to upload it.
- Select Upload.
- Finally, refresh the page.
Configuring the Bamboo Project
Each Bamboo project has its own plans. Each plan has its own jobs which contain tasks. To use the Invicti Enterprise Scan task, it must be added to a job.
How to configure the Bamboo Project
- Open Bamboo. In the Administration window, from the Manage Apps section of the main menu, select Invicti Enterprise. The Global Invicti Enterprise API Settings window is displayed.
- In the API Settings section, enter the API credentials: Invicti Enterprise Server URL and API Token.
- Select Test Connection.
- Select Save.
- From the main menu, select Projects. The Projects window is displayed.
- Click to select the project to which you want to add the Invicti Enterprise Scan plugin. The project window is displayed.
- Click to select the plan to which you want to add the Invicti Enterprise Scan plugin. The Plans window is displayed.
- Select Actions, then Configure Plan. The Plan configuration window is displayed.
- From the Stages tab, select a job to which you want to add the Invicti Enterprise scan task. The Tasks window is displayed.
- Select Add task, then select Invicti Enterprise Scan Task.
- The Invicti Enterprise Scan Task configuration window is displayed.
- From the Invicti Enterprise Scan Task configuration window, select the relevant scan settings.
- Select Save.
Viewing Invicti Scan Results in Bamboo
When the build has been triggered, you can view the scan results in both Bamboo and Invicti Enterprise.
For further information, see Scan Results Report.
How to View Invicti Scan Results in Bamboo
In Bamboo, when the scan is finished, the scan results from the Invicti Enterprise Scan Summary Report are displayed.