On the Email Settings page, you can enable email notifications, including encryption, so that users can configure Administrative, Error, and Support notifications.
Email settings is available in the Invicti Enterprise On-Premises Edition only.
Email settings fields
This table lists and explains the fields on the Email Settings page.
|Enable Email Notifications
|Enable to allow users to configure and receive email notifications.
|This is the SMTP host’s web address.
|This is the port number.
|This is the username.
|This is the password.
|Enable to allow encryption.
|This is the email address from which administrative notifications will be sent.
|Administrative Notification Recipients
|These are the email addresses to which administrative notifications will be sent. Separate each one with a semicolon.
|Error Notification Recipients
|These are the email addresses to which error notifications will be sent. Separate each one with a semicolon.
|Support Notification Recipients
|These are the email addresses to which support notifications will be sent. Separate each one with a semicolon.
How to configure email notifications
- From the main menu, select Settings > Email.
- Select Enable Email Notifications.
- In the SMTP Host field, enter the SMTP host.
- In the Port field, enter the port.
- In the Username field, enter the username.
- In the Password field, enter the password.
- If required, select Enable Encryption.
- Complete the Notification Sender, Administrative Notification Recipients Error Notification Recipients, and Support Notification Recipients fields.
- Select Verify & Save to proceed with the verification process. Alternatively, select Save from the drop-down to skip the verification process.