Importing websites or APIs
If you have a large number of different websites you want to scan, you can import them all at once by uploading them as a CSV file in the Import Websites window. Or, you can paste them into the field that becomes available after selecting the Text option.
This is a more convenient way than adding them one by one. The Website Group or the Technical Contact details are applied to all websites.
You can select Download a sample file from the Import Websites page. When you edit and upload it back into Invicti, the first column populates the URL field while the second column populates the Name field, for every website.
Importing websites fields
This table lists and explains the fields on the Import Websites page.
|Method||This is the method to import websites. The options are:CSV FileText|
|Website Groups||This is the group to which a website belongs.|
|Technical Contact||This is the name of the person to which new Issues will be assigned and who will be notified. This information will be applied to all websites you import in this action.|
|Tags||This is the label given to websites to group or gives additional context to these websites.|
How to import websites or APIs in Invicti Enterprise
- Log in to Invicti Enterprise.
- From the main menu, select Websites & APIs > Import Websites or APIs.
- From the Method, you can decide on:
- CSV Upload:
- Select Download a sample file, rename and save this file in a safe place. Then, add the URLs and Names of all the websites you want to scan.
- In the Import Websites window, select Browse, find the file you have just completed and select Open.
- CSV Upload:
- In the Websites field, Enter or copy-paste websites.
- In the Website Groups field, select the relevant group.
- From the Technical Contact drop-down, select an option.
- In the Tags field, enter tags.
- Select Save.
Any tag added during the importing will be applied to all imported websites.
The websites and APIs have now been imported and are available to view on the Websites and APIs page.