WEB APPLICATION SECURITY TESTING FOR GOVERNMENT
For web application security of national importance
Invicti Security is a leading provider of dynamic and interactive (DAST + IAST) web application security solutions for government environments. We provide solutions designed to close web application security gaps. Invicti products automate application vulnerability identification, confirmation, and management to keep public information and critical infrastructure secure. Our solutions meet all federal mandates, including FISMA, NIST, and STIG compliance requirements.
Government agencies trust Invicti
Invicti has the right solution for you
Designed with government in mind, Invicti has a solution regardless of where you stand in your advancement toward web application security.
Top-notch products for your application security needs
Invicti’s web security solution identifies vulnerabilities — then seamlessly assign them for remediation through integrations with popular issue tracking systems and CI/CD tools (i.e. JIRA, Jenkins, Github, GitLab, ServiceNow, and Splunk). Leveraging Invicti reduces the time and resources needed for vulnerability validation, issue remediation, and achieving NIST 800.53 compliance.
Closed-loop security for any existing environment
- Bridge the gap between AppSec and DevOps
- Reduce manual workload
- Automate identification of vulnerabilities
- Prevent false positives from being passed to development
- Make application security more prominent
- Streamline web application security and compliance
- Automatically create fully actionable security tickets
- Create a continuous application security model
- Secure thousands of web assets
- Automate processes to easily scale
- Gain a centralized view of your application security posture
- Optimize vulnerability identification and remediation cycle
IT Security Team, US Air Force
Acunetix has played a very important role in the identification and mitigation of web application vulnerabilities. Thank you Acunetix team.
Regional Director and Leading Security Researcher, Microsoft
I’ve long been an advocate of Invicti because I believe it’s the easiest on-demand, do it yourself dynamic security analysis tool.