Invicti identified that phpLiteAdmin is publicly accessible on the target server. phpLiteAdmin is an application written in the PHP language that provides a web-based interface for the administration of SQLite databases.
phpLiteAdmindirectory / page by implementing access control mechanisms.
- Sven Morgenroth Talks About PHP Object Injection Vulnerabilities on Paul’s Security Weekly Podcast
- End of Support for PHP 5 and PHP 7.0
- The Powerful Resource of PHP Stream Wrappers
- Sven Morgenroth Talks About PHP Type Juggling on Paul’s Security Weekly Podcast
- Detailed Explanation of PHP Type Juggling Vulnerabilities