Invicti detected backup source code on your web server.
- Access the database or other data resources. With the privileges of the account obtained, attempt to read, update or delete arbitrary data from the database.
- Access password protected administrative mechanisms such as "dashboard", "management console" and "admin panel" potentially leading to full control of the application.
- Develop further attacks by investigating the source code for input validation errors and logic vulnerabilities.
Remove all temporary and backup files.
- Picking up a clear signal at OWASP 2023 Global AppSec Dublin
- What is server-side request forgery (SSRF) and how can you prevent it?
- What the OWASP Top 10 2021 categories mean for OWASP compliance
- The new OWASP Top 10 is not what you think
- Invicti Supports the OWASP Lightning Event “How to Turn your Cybersecurity Hobby into a Career – An Introduction to Bug Bounties”