Invicti identified that the target web site is using GraphQL Graphql-php Library by sending query. Graphql-php is a PHP implementation of the GraphQL specification.
This issue is reported as additional information only. There is no direct impact arising from this issue.
- Sven Morgenroth Talks About PHP Object Injection Vulnerabilities on Paul’s Security Weekly Podcast
- End of Support for PHP 5 and PHP 7.0
- The Powerful Resource of PHP Stream Wrappers
- Sven Morgenroth Talks About PHP Type Juggling on Paul’s Security Weekly Podcast
- Detailed Explanation of PHP Type Juggling Vulnerabilities