Invicti identified a version disclosure (PHP) in the target web server's HTTP response.
This information can help an attacker gain a greater understanding of the systems in use and potentially develop further attacks targeted at the specific version of PHP.
SERVERheader of its HTTP response.
- Sven Morgenroth Talks About PHP Object Injection Vulnerabilities on Paul’s Security Weekly Podcast
- End of Support for PHP 5 and PHP 7.0
- The Powerful Resource of PHP Stream Wrappers
- Sven Morgenroth Talks About PHP Type Juggling on Paul’s Security Weekly Podcast
- Detailed Explanation of PHP Type Juggling Vulnerabilities