Invicti identified that the target web site is using phpBB. phpBB is an internet forum package written in the PHP scripting language.
This issue is reported as additional information only. There is no direct impact arising from this issue.
Invicti Security Insights
- Sven Morgenroth Talks About PHP Object Injection Vulnerabilities on Paul’s Security Weekly Podcast
- End of Support for PHP 5 and PHP 7.0
- The Powerful Resource of PHP Stream Wrappers
- Sven Morgenroth Talks About PHP Type Juggling on Paul’s Security Weekly Podcast
- Detailed Explanation of PHP Type Juggling Vulnerabilities