- Netsparker Standard now Invicti Standard.
- Added a token matching rule when it is required to get the token from a website other than the target URL.
- Improved the GraphQL attacks to include non-string fields.
- Fixed a consistency issue between the Software Composition Analysis and the Knowledge Base on reported vulnerabilities.
- Fixed a bug that prevents the Knowledge Base View from being shown properly when a user disables the knowledge base from a scan policy.
- Fixed a null reference exception by adding a control whether the current scan policy is empty.
- Fixed a bug that the agent does not continue the scan after a pause.
- Fixed a bug that does not properly show all components detected by a software composition analysis after a retest.