- Netsparker Enterprise integration: ability to import and export scans between the scanners.
- New user interface with new skin and improved usability.
- Smart Card authentication support.
- Attack Radar panel that shows detailed attacking progress of security checks.
- Added the OWASP 2017 Top Ten classifications report template.
- Added Server-Side Template Injection (SSTI) vulnerability checks.
- Expect-CT security checks.
- Added various new web applications in the application version database.
- Added out of date checks for Hammer.JS, Phaser, Chart.js, Ramda, reveal.js, Fabric.js, Semantic UI, Leaflet, Foundation, three.js, PDF.js, Polymer.
- Crawler can now parse multiple sitemaps in a robots.txt file.
- Improved the representation of POST, JSON and XML parameters on sitemap.
- Added support for opening links in all web browsers installed on the computer.
- Improved high DPI support.
- Improved sorting on Issues panel.
- New Extensions scan policy settings to specify which extensions should be crawled and attacked.
- Added activity status text for XSS and Open Redirect confirmation phases.
- Added target link address to status bar on vulnerability descriptions.
- Added “Import from Scan Session” option to populate form values based on an existing scan.
- Added support for parsing swagger documents in yaml format.
- Added Open Redirect and XSS confirmation timeout settings.
- Added support for parsing relative meta refresh URLs.
- Moved Knowledge base items to own panel.
- Improved the vulnerability summary section of Detailed Scan Report.
- Added “Copy to Clipboard” link to unmatched URL rewrite rules table within URL Rewrite knowledge base.
- Improved the usability of User Agent scan policy settings.
- Favicon of the target website shown to sitemap tree.
- Search capability in the Knowledge base details.
- Improved parsing of websites using React framework.
- Content-Security-Policy-Report-Only header is not reported as an interesting header.
- Added support for sending text to Encoder panel from other panels in the application.
- Added save report button to Knowledge base.
- Added “Ignore Authentication” option to Request builder.
- Added a hotkey to “Ignore from This Scan” menu.
- Added “Force User Agent” setting to force the selected User Agent value on scan policy.
- Added support for Postman v2.1 version.
- Scan logs in Logs panel are now saved along with scan file.
- Added an extra consistency check to ROBOT attacks.
- Added scan policy settings to include/exclude certain cookie names from Cookie security checks.
- Improved the “Interesting Header” list support.
- Added anti-CSRF token support for Blind SQL Injection exploitation.
- Removed BOM from JSON and XML report templates.
- Improved the numbers reported on dashboard.
- Added summary table to several reports.
- Variations are retested before starting an incremental scan.
- Added multi-thread support to Controlled Scan.
- Added anti-CSRF token support for tokens in request headers, meta tags, manual crawling and imported links.
- Added command line auto update option.
- Renamed FogBugz send to action to its new name Manuscript.
- Testing Send To actions now creates issues on target systems.
- GitHub Send to action now works with organization accounts and private repositories.
- Scan Policy and Report Policy editor dialogs remember their locations and sizes.
- Added support for handling HTTP 307 redirects.
- DS_STORE files are discovered and parsed.
- Improved MySQL double encoded string attacks.
- Fixed scheduled scans to prevent incorrect settings to be saved.
- Fixed the overflow issue of “Maximum 404 Signatures” scan policy setting.
- Fixed the unsaved Disallowed HTTP Methods issue for scan profiles.
- Fixed some possible vulnerabilities missing [Possible] indicator in title.
- Fixed the exception that occurs when importing scan file because the path has invalid chars.
- Fixed an ArgumentOutOfRangeException occurs when the back button clicked on the Scan Policy Optimizer.
- Fixed the incorrect “Exclude Branch” icon.
- Fixed the missing Host header issue on Request Builder.
- Fixed the issue where header enabled and disabled states are not preserved in Postman v2 files.
- Fixed the issue where the selected vulnerability is not being recognized while performing a retest.
- Fixed the issue where all variations are removed from Issues panel if a parent vulnerability is removed.
- Fixed the issue where parent vulnerability is striked out in sitemap when a variation is fixed after retest.
- Fixed the issue where some vulnerabilities that are not fixed comes up as fixed after retest.
- Fixed highlighting problem for “Password Transmitted over HTTP” vulnerability.
- Fixed the incorrect Possible LFI caused by the persisted OOB RCE pattern on the page response.
- Fixed incorrect “[Possible] WS_FTP Log File Detected” vulnerability.
- Fixed the issue where a variation node is not added to the Issues panel.
- Fixed incorrect average speed calculation on Detailed Scan Report.
- Fixed some issues in Incremental Scan and Controlled Scan where some vulnerabilities are reported as fixed while they still exist.
- Fixed the issue where same post parameters appears twice in the request builder form.
- Fixed Hawk validation error by not following redirects.
- Fixed the issue where a vulnerability is not reported when the cookie contains a CSRF token.
- Fixed the issue where static detection vulnerabilities are treated as fixed after a retest even though they are not.
- Fixed the issue where CSRF token in the cookie is not reported when token is in the form action.
- Fixed the issue on GitHub send to action where the test passed but vulnerability issue cannot be created.
- Fixed the SSL check hang on HTTP only hosts.
- Fixed LFI engine by not analyzing source code disclosure on binary responses.
- Fixed a validation issue for some Swagger documents.
- Fixed the issue where CSP keywords are not reported when used without single quotes.
- Fixed the issue where cookie header in raw request not added to the sqlmap command.
- Fixed the issue where crawler keeps trying to crawl target URL when clicked Retry if there is a connection failure.
- Fixed incorrect source code disclosures reported in binary responses.
- Fixed incorrect UNC Server And Share Disclosure vulnerability reports.
- Fixed out of date version reporting behavior when no ordinal is found in version database.
- Fixed Lighttpd version disclosure detection signatures.
- Fixed a Swagger parsing issue.
- Fixed broken proxy chaining in manual crawl mode.