- Improved XML and date samples displayed in API documentation.
- Improved input validation in the reporting page.
- Improved on-premises installation document for customers using load balancer.
- Renamed FogBugz integration to Manuscript.
- Improved validation of custom cookies.
- New scans launched outside scan window will be automatically queued
- Increased character limit for website name.
- Added more details to scanner agent’s startup log.
- Improved installation error message of internal scanner agent.
- Improved vulnerability request/response data page performance.
- Improved the navigation of issues and scans.
- Improved validation of custom 404 settings in the Scan Policy.
- Added a “Copy to Clipboard” button for cURL samples in API documentation.
- Improved API documentation to show request details.
- Changed date/time format from 24-hour clock to 12-hour clock.
- Fixed HTTP response data that was not displayed correctly for stored XSS vulnerability.
- Fixed the Github integration which ws not working due to TLS 1.2 connectivity problem.
- Fixed an issue where loading icon does not rendering correctly in IE11.
- Fixed a font size problem in the PCI DSS reports.
- Fixed the info messages that were not fitting in the screen on small resolutions.
- Fixed an issue in which scan profiles could be created with same name.
- Fixed a bug with website verification emails which were not being sent.
- Fixed a bug with vulnerability counts in HIPAA and PCI DSS compliance reports.