Invicti Enterprise On-Demand 08 Nov 2022
This update includes changes to the internal agents. The internal scan agent’s current version is 126.96.36.199. The internal authentication verifier agent’s current version is 188.8.131.52.
New security check
- Added the Text4Shell (CVE-2022-42889) check.
- Updated the docker scanner agent.
- Added an active scan check before deleting a scan profile related to that active scan.
- Improved the importing link to parse the complex example value for RAML.
- Fixed the issue in which the authentication verifier agent is not listed after the time zone is changed.
- Improved the authentication verifier configuration file to support using the plus (+) for space encoding.
- Improved the log for the knowledge base report.
- Fixed the mistaken information on the retestable vulnerabilities.
- Fixed the fix calculation bug in the Issues API endpoint that occurred when scan(s) are deleted.
- Fixed the issue that deleted the customization folder in the agent’s folder after the update.
- Fixed the bug that displayed different method icons on the technical report page.