Invicti Enterprise On-Demand 28 Apr 2022
This update includes changes to the internal scan agent. The internal scan agent’s current version is 220.127.116.11.
- Added the feature to tag discovered websites.
- Updated embedded chromium browser
- Added integration failed status for the Secrets and Encryption Management services.
- [Internal scan agent] Updated the scan agent update workflow. When there is a new update and users have more than one scan agent, the new version will be downloaded only once. Other scan agents will rely on this new package to update themselves.
- Added a drop-down to determine how many results are to be displayed on a page. The options are 20/50/100/200.
- Added a new explanation for the api/1.0/scans/unschedule endpoint to clear any ambiguity
- Added a filter that checks the number of issues being displayed on the global dashboard.
- Updated the scan profile to include the verified form authentication.
- Improved the IP filtering on the discovered websites’ page.
- Fixed a bug that caused a broken website-scan relationship as a result of the inconsistent update.
- Fixed the inconsistent vulnerabilities listed in XML and CVS reports.
- Added the OnlySsoLogin parameter for SCIM so that users can determine if they want members to log in with SSO or not.
- Fixed the bug that caused the issues’ status to stay the same in the case of bulk editing.
- Fixed the SCIM API schema that showed incorrect responses for the group.
- Fixed a bug on the user interface that showed incorrect scan status.
- Fixed an issue with global servers in imported Swagger files.
- Fixed a bug that add duplicated users to a team when added using SCIM.
- Fixed the Azure board integration webhook issue caused by the status codes.
- Removed the agent platform selection option for the internal agents from the user interface.