Invicti Enterprise On-Demand 26 Feb 2021
This update includes changes to Internal Agents.
- HashiCorp Vault settings no more require Testing Settings as mandatory before saving the integration.
- Added search capability to the Website Group selection drop-down on the global dashboard page.
- Added the API endpoint option to create users that can only log in using Single Sign-on.
- Added the last login date information to the team member API endpoint.
- [INTERNAL AGENT] Added “Detect authentication tokens” capability for authenticated scans.
- Fixed a reporting issue where addressed issues were included on reports generated with the Exclude Addressed Issues option.
- Fixed the “Internal Server Error While Exporting Scan” error while exporting scans from Invicti Standard.
- Fixed an issue where a Scan Policy used on a Scheduled Scan cannot be deleted.
- Fixed an issue where the Single Sign-on only users were not able to access their API tokens.
- [INTERNAL AGENT] Fixed an issue that occurs while creating the custom report policy on Linux environments.