We’re delighted to announce the release of Netsparker Enterprise On-Premises 2.1. The highlights of this release are the multiple teams and granular permissions feature, support for SCIM 2.0 identity management, Jazz Team Server integration, and the ability to fail builds in Azure Pipelines and GitLab CI/CD. We have also added new security checks, improvements, and fixes.
Multiple teams and granular permissionsNetsparker has rebuilt its teams and permissions feature. You can now manage your teams better with granular permissions and role-based access control. You can create as many teams as you need in Netsparker Enterprise and assign fine-grained roles to teams and team members to match your internal organization and workflows. The new role-based scheme provides the following features:
- You can group members in any way you want and assign roles built from granular permissions.
- Members of a team inherit its permissions, in addition to any direct permissions assigned per member.
- Each member can belong to multiple teams.
- You can create custom roles from over 80 detailed permissions and assign them to members and teams.
- You can edit and delete roles and teams at any time.
With this feature, some API endpoints have become deprecated. See the changelog for details.