Information Security Policy
Invicti Security has entrusted responsibility for gaining and maintaining ISO/IEC 27001 certification to the CISO VP of Information Security. The CISO, VP of Information Security has the authority to take all steps necessary at a Group, company, and brand-specific level to achieve and maintain ISO/IEC 27001 Certification and compliance.
Invicti is committed to the development and maintenance of an Information Security Management System based upon the International Standard. The ISMS has been designed and implemented, and is operated to achieve the following objectives:
- Provide our customers with safe and secure platforms.
- Protect customer and Invicti Security’s information from unnecessary access, modification, or loss.
- Identify and minimize risks in our supply chain.
- Implement a robust and secure CI-CD pipeline methodology.
- Ensure our staff are trained in information security and regulatory requirements.
- Implement robust recruitment processes for internal staff and outsourced contractors.
- Investigate, address, and learn from all security incidents.
- Comply with Invicti Security’s Information Security Policy.
- Achieve and maintain ISO 27001 certification.
- Continuously review and improve our ISMS.