Invicti Security 2023 AppSec Indicator Prize Drawing
INVICTI SECURITY 2023 APPSEC INDICATOR PRIZE DRAWING OFFICIAL RULES
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- HOW TO ENTER: Beginning on April 24, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. PST through April 26, 2023 at 3:00 p.m. PST, log on to www.invicti.com/RSA and provide the requested contract information and follow the on-screen instructions in order to receive a digital copy of the “Invicti Security 2023 App-Sec Indicator” report and to be entered into the 2023 app-sec indicator drawing. Fill in all required information and click on the submission button. No more than one entry per day per person is permitted. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method or entering more than the number of times permitted will void all entries and result in disqualification. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 21 years of age and older as of April 23, 2023 except for employees of Invicti Security Corp. (“Sponsor” and “Administrator”) and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies (collectively “Promotion Parties“), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited.
- DRAWING: Two random drawings will be conducted on or about Tuesday, April 25, 2023 at 3:30 p.m. PST and Wednesday, April 26, 2023 at 3:30 p.m. PST by a representative of the Administrator to select the winner[s] from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Potential winners must be present at the time of drawing at the RSA Conference 2023 Invicti booth #N-6265. Potential winners will be required to provide contact information (including but not limited to name, phone number, e-mail, and a valid shipping address) in order to facilitate receipt of their respective prize and must sign and return any required Statement of Eligibility and Release to the Administrator. Failure be present at the time of drawing, to provide necessary contact information, or to provide a signed Statement of Eligibility and Release will result in forfeiture of prize and Sponsor shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. The return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. By entering this sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator, which shall be final in all matters. Acceptance of a prize also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winner’s name, and likeness for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. All federal and state laws apply.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering this sweepstakes, entrants waive all right to, and hold the Promotion Parties harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Promotion Parties will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant’s failure to receive prize notices due to entrant’s spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this sweepstakes; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this sweepstakes; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes, or announcement of the prizes. If, in the Administrator’s opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to request that the Administrator, in its sole discretion, cancel or modify this sweepstakes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Administrator. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the name on the online entry form.
- PRIZES: Total prize value per prize: US$629.99. Two prizes total. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. Limit one prize per family or household. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes will be awarded. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Notwithstanding the foregoing, only three alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Texas, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in Austin, Texas.
- WINNERS LIST: For the names of all prize winners, available after July 1, 2023, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to:
RSA 2023 Winners List
c/o Invicti Security Corp.
1000 N. Lamar Blvd., Suite 300
Austin, TX 78703
- SPONSOR: Invicti Security Corp., 1000 N. Lamar Blvd. Suite 300, Austin, TX 78703.