New security checks
- Added new security check for LDAP injection for IAST.
- Added new security check for MongoDB injection.
- Added new security check for Server-side Template Injection for IAST.
- Added new security check for XPath injection for IAST.
- Implemented security check for Sensitive Data Exposure.
- Improved the text parser to check URI before parsing.
- Added the Response Receiver information event to remove waiting time for requests.
- Improved the GraphQL Introspection query.
- Fixed an issue that caused a bad CSRF token when confirming Cross-site Scripting.
- Fixed an issue that caused an argument null exception when the browser context was closed.
- Fixed the issue that is filling out the login form on the logout page during the login verification.
- Fixed the issue of changing the order of API parameters while importing the JSON file.
- Fixed the dark template issue that displayed the What’s New section in the light template.
- Fixed the vulnerability signature types for Cloudflare and Cdnjs.