Version information: 18.104.22.168705
New security checks
- Added JWT Forgery through Kid by using static files.
- Added the JSON Web Tokens detected check.
- Improved the default browser settings to be reflected in the business logic recorder (BLR).
- Improved the JWT Finder Regex in the JWT engine.
- Extended excluded header names with new headers.
- Updated JWT Forgery check condition.
- Improved the JSON Web Tokens’ vulnerability detection logic.
- Added the link scope check for the user-controllable cookie vulnerability.
- Fixed an issue that caused unhandled exceptions when there is no service endpoint definition in the WSDL file.
- Fixed “file in use error” while archiving scan logs.
- Fixed the OAuth 2.0 authentication problem caused by the failure to get code information and certification validation in out-of-scope links.
- Fixed missing cookies for the JSON Web Tokens attack requests.
- Fixed the vulnerability family issue that caused the Hawk not to detect issues.
- Fixed the vulnerability serialization issue that caused the out-of-memory error.