- Added the .deploy extension to Default Policy’s extension list.
- Added a new command line interface parameter -called failfast- to close the Invicti Standard in the silent mode when error occurs.
- Fixed a null reference error issue when a user right-clicks the target on the Sitemap.
- Fixed the URL response error of the main node when Override Target URL check is enabled.
- Fixed the Imported Links date and time value in the body that is cropped.
- Fixed an issue that opens the vulnerability panel instead of the HTTP Request and Response panel when the email node is selected in the Knowledge Base panel.
- Fixed the issue with the Missing XSS protection Header in the Out-of-Scope link.
- Fixed an issue that tries to stop the scan when the What’s New tab is closed.
- Fixed an issue that Invicti Standard starts a retest for a vulnerability randomly.
- Fixed a payload for the GraphQL.