- Improved the Late-Confirmation Storage Mechanism to lower disc usage.
- Improved the Links/API definition to add links with a single click.
- Added the Block navigation on SPAs to built-in scan policies.
- Improved the scan agent to continue scanning in case of getting HTTP status errors like Forbidden, Unauthorized, and ProxyAuthenticationRequired for websites supporting TLS 1.3.
- Fixed the issue that does not terminate the Chromium instances although the max scan duration is exceeded.
- Fixed the issue that automatically enables “Exclude Authentication Pages” after enabling form authentication.
- Fixed the bug that throws null reference exception at the link pool.
- Fixed the bug that prevents GraphQL Endpoint detection when the scan policy is copied.
- Fixed the bug that resulted in running many Chromium instances when a new scan is started.
- Fixed a null reference error when a new scan is started via the command line.