Invicti Enterprise On-Demand 09 Sep 2021
This update includes changes to Internal Agents. The internal agent’s current version is 184.108.40.206.
- Introduced a login banner warning. The banner displays security and legal notices to users accessing the system.
- Added pre-scan validations so that Invicti can automatically choose TLS protocol.
- Added the tag filtering to the Recent Scans page.
- Added the tag limitation. Users cannot add more than 20 tags.
- Added the date range filter to the global dashboard. Thanks to this improvement, users can filter scan data according to the selected time range.
- Added website and website groups information to Jira integration. When users send an issue to Jira via Invicti Enterprise, website and website groups information, if any, appears in that ticket.
- Added a check for the Trend Matrix Report to ignore null records in the database.
- Improved the method to query known vulnerabilities in Invicti Enterprise.
- Changed SCIM response status code from 400 to 409 when the same email address is submitted twice.
- Added a 400 Error message in the SCIM response status code when a user tries to change its email to a username.
- Updated the error message when deleting the website during a PCI scan.
- Added the severity level icons to the websites listed on the Websites’ page.
- Fixed the retest retry limit if the base scan is not loaded.
- Fixed an email notification error sent to guest users which showed “Failed – Unable to load scan session” error in the scheduled scans although the scan was successful.
- Fixed a NullReferenceException thrown while checking target URL in the New Scan page.
- Fixed password autocomplete issue in the form authentication saved in a scan profile.
- Fixed an error that prevents the URL Rewrite rule from being updated in the saved scan profile.
- Fixed an error that prevents scan tags from being shown while creating a scheduling scan.
- [INTERNAL AGENT] Fixed the Ignore SSL Certificate issue that prevents internal agents from being auto-updated.
- [INTERNAL AGENT] Improved the performance of security check on cases when multiple checks are running concurrently.