Invicti Enterprise On-Demand 31 Aug 2022
This update includes changes to the internal agents. The internal scan agent’s current version is 126.96.36.199. The internal authentication verifier agent’s current version is 188.8.131.52.
- [Early Access] Improved the scan profile feature, so any updates on a scan profile are to be reflected on the scheduled scans, incremental scans, and retests.
- Improved the Activity Log page to list any changes on the general settings.
- Improved the user agent to add custom user agents.
- Improved the Basic, Digest, NTLM/Kerberos, Negotiate Authentication to inform users on test credentials page whether this authentication is required or not.
- Improved the required information for the Kafka integration.
- Improved the raw scan file expired information message.
- Fixed a bug that does not show the status change drop-down on the scan report page when zoomed in.
- Updated the Unfuddle Integration where optional fields have “required” text.
- Improved the IP Restriction Infrastructure.
- Fixed failed scans where the Target URL is IPv6 and starting with ::1
- Fixed the null reference problem issue while using the 3-legged flow type for OAuth2.
- Fixed the Chrome version number on the custom script editor while using an internal authentication agent.
- Fixed the GraphQL retest bug that showed a different request count.