Invicti Enterprise On-Demand 20 May 2021
This update includes changes to Internal Agents.
- Added Authentication Profiles feature to be able to define shared authentication once and utilize them on many scans without explicitly configuring Form Authentication for websites utilizing the same authentication procedure.
- Added support for importing links from multiple RAML files from a ZIP file (include directive support).
- Improved Azure AD Single Sign-On in-app help text.
- Removed the Current Password field for admin users (logged in with SSO) while editing a member.
- Added “Maximum URL Rewrite Signature” Scan Policy Crawling option.
- Fixed an error that occurs while trying to mark an issue as false positive.
- Fixed an internal server error that happens while using the /api/1.0/scanprofiles/update API endpoint for some profiles.
- Fixed an issue where a deleted issue tracker integration was still keeping the old issues IDs referenced.
- [INTERNAL AGENT] Fixed an issue where the helper NHS service is unexpectedly terminated on environments with multiple agents running.