Invicti Enterprise On-Demand 20 Jan 2022
This update includes changes to internal scan agents. The internal scan agent’s current version is 188.8.131.52.
- Added a condition for team members when sending an email notification.
- Added a condition when sending an email notification for Out-of-Date Technologies to customers.
- Improved the importing of RAML files includes other files.
- Updated the Freshservice integration not to send a user agent header.
- Improved the API responses by adding model mapping for AuthenticationProfileOption and AuthenticationProfileId.
- Added a message to the Jira integration to show that the integration is created successfully.
- Added an error message for invalid component value of newly created Jira integration.
- Improved the pop-up message that warns users that they share the report with a person from the outside of the organization.
- Fixed an issue that prevented keywords from being refreshed when the login required URL is changed on the Login Verification window.
- Fixed a misspelled word on the GraphQL Introspection window.
- Fixed a bug that prevented each website using its own default scan policy when a scheduled group scan is launched.
- Fixed the issue where the client-side cookies were not excluded correctly.
- Fixed an issue with latestVulnerabilityStatePointId values that return errors on the Issues/To Do and Issues/All issues.
- Fixed an issue that shows a two-factor authentication warning message for provisioned team members with Okta.
- Fixed an information message that uses the word “notification” although the message is about the integration.
- Fixed an issue in DefectDojo, YouTrack, and TFS integration that refreshes the New Integration page when a custom field is added and the user selects the Create Sample Issue button.
- Fixed an issue that shows extra leading white space in the console of the Website page.
- Fixed the issue with the Missing XSS protection Header in the Out-of-Scope link.
- Fix the issue that prevents the built-in scan policies from being updated when there is a new update for the On-Demand version.
- [INTERNAL AGENTS] Fixed a request payload when the Agent sends big scan data.
- [INTERNAL AGENTS] Fixed OAuth2 verification that fails due to the OTP settings model being null.
- [INTERNAL AGENTS] Fixed the scan error on completion issue because of crossthread error by moving to ConcurrentDictionary.