Invicti Enterprise On-Demand 19 Jul 2022
This update includes changes to the internal agents. The internal scan agent’s current version is 18.104.22.168. The internal authentication verifier agent’s current version is 22.214.171.124.
- [Early Access] Added the Business Logic Recorder feature in Invicti Enterprise.
- [Early Access] Added support for Azure Key Vault.
- [Early Access] Enhanced the Discovery Service to detect more relevant web applications.
- Improved the Late-Confirmation Storage Mechanism to lower disc usage.
- Improved the rate limit for the All Issues API endpoint.
- Added an API endpoint to better understand how many websites each user scanned.
- Added raw scan file expired status to the Scan Failure Reasons.
- Added the IsEnabled API endpoint for the OAuth2 setting.
- Updated the icons on the Trend Matrix page.
- Added logs to scheduled scans to identify the license issue when the scan couldn’t be launched.
- Improved the internal agent to check whether OAuth2 is enabled or not.
- Improved the Activity Log to include information on vulnerability profile changes.
- Improved the Scan Profiles API endpoint to include information on the imported URLs.
- Fixed a bug caused by special characters that affected the Out of Scope node.
- Fixed a bug that caused the OAuth2 settings to disappear after being saved in a scan profile following enabling and disabling operations.
- Fixed a bug that throws errors on the summary page for technologies links.
- Fixed the issue that IP Address Restriction is not working on API access.
- Fixed an issue that shows the same vulnerabilities more than once in the scan summary reports.
- Fixed a bug that shows the soft-deleted scan policies when their URL is entered.
- Fixed a bug that prevents notifications from appearing on the user interface when data size is exceeded.
- Fixed imported links DLL mismatch problem for Postman and GraphQL.
- Fixed a bug that shows an empty list of possible GraphQL endpoints in the Security Checks list.
- Fixed a bug that throws 500 Internal Server Error returns upon the “GET issues/addressedissues” API call.
- Fixed a bug that throws 500 Internal Server Error returns upon the “GET /issues/todo” API call.
- Removed the Ignore these extensions field from the scan policies page.