Invicti Enterprise On-Demand 19 Aug 2021
This update includes changes to Internal Agents.
- Added the missing information that was not exported to YouTrack, Asana, and Github in the case of Frame Injection vulnerability.
- Added new property to /scans/list API endpoint to distinguish between scans.
- Added paging to auditlogs/export API endpoint.
- Added the group by parameter to the Technology dashboard.
- [INTERNAL AGENT] Increased the agent’s polling time to 30 seconds.
- Fixed a bug that prevents updated scan profiles of the Scheduled Scans from being synchronized with these scheduled scans.
- Fixed a space issue in GitLab integration that prevents integration to be completed successfully.
- Fixed the deserialization issue that threw bad requests in some scans.
- Fixed the issue of returning null response by removing WebsiteGroupId requirement from UserRoleWebsiteGroupMapping API endpoint.