Invicti Enterprise On-Demand 18 Aug 2022
This update includes changes to the internal agents. The internal scan agent’s current version is 220.127.116.11. The internal authentication verifier agent’s current version is 18.104.22.168.
- [Early Access] Improved the Jira integration.
- Improved the notification rule scope.
- Added an option to block navigation on SPAs pages.
- Removed the target URL health check that lets the scan continue despite getting error messages such as 403.
- Added the information message when users want to delete the preferred agent configured to a scan.
- Improved the scan profile to edit Basic, Digest, NTLM/Kerberos, and Negotiate Authentication while starting a new scan.
- Updated the text on the GraphQL Instropection pop-up.
- Updated the Basic Authentication message for the internal authentication verifier agent.
- Fixed a bug that caused the scan session failure when the scan is paused and resumed.
- Fixed a bug that causes server error when expired integration is cloned.
- Fixed an issue where the Due Days for FreshService integration is displayed as required despite being optional.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Authentication Verifier Server from communicating with the web application when the IP Restriction is enabled.
- Fixed a bug that disabled the Send To button on the All Issues page when users select edit but navigate back to the page.
- Fixed a bug where DefectDojo automatic issue import is not working.
- Fixed timeout issues during website DNS checking.
- Fixed the improper path parsing when a postman collection file is imported.
- Fixed a bug that caused the browse section to continue appearing on the Links/API definition page after the import process is canceled.
- Fixed the null return upon the “GET /scans/list-scheduled” API call.