Invicti Enterprise On-Demand 17 Nov 2021
The internal agent’s current version is 220.127.116.11.
- Added a behavior that the system sets the default policies of a website group to a website for the Scheduled Group Scans and Group Scans. The system sets the default policies only if users select the default policies on the General Settings page and then assign these policies to a website group on the policies page.
- Added an information message for updating the agent’s status.
- Fixed an issue that set the wrong default scan and report for the Scheduled Group Scan and Group Scan if there is a scan profile.
- Fixed an issue that prevented a user from editing the default scan policy.
- Fixed an issue that removes the client certificate from the Form Authentication page if the related scan profile is updated.
- Fixed an issue that occured when the same vulnerability was sent to Jira’s endpoint more than once.
- Fixed a mismatching type issue on /scanprofiles/list API response model.