NEW SECURITY CHECKS
- Added Identified, Version Disclosure, and Out-of-date security checks for Atlassian Jira.
- Added Stack Trace Disclosure Signature for Java.
- Added Shopify Identified Security Check.
- Updated Invicti Standard .NET Framework version from 4.7.2 to 4.8.
- Allowed to enter hyphens for the proxy address on the Proxy Settings.
- Enabled that all child controlled scan parameters are listed in the Sitemap parent node.
- Changed classification for Cross-site Referrer Leakage and Breach in OWASP Top Ten 2021.
- Changed CryptographicException error log type.
- Added condition that when the max crawling link is reached, the DOM simulation stops.
- Updated Version Disclosure Signature for Apache Coyote.
- Added callback flag to prevent multi trigger of DOM parser view callback
- Improved the importing of RAML files includes other files.
- Added tags property to the Kenna Send to Action.
- Updated Freshservice integration not to send user agent header.
- Updated Version Disclosure Signature for Jolokia.
- Improved the Form Values to be entered into the relevant sections during the form authentication process in the React environment.
- Improved the login verification process by detecting page load properly.
- Fixed an issue that created an incorrect issue link in Bitbucket Integration.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when the proxy information from the Proxy Auto-Configuration file cannot be transmitted in requests made by the browser.
- Fixed the null reference error (NRE) that occurred during importing the paused or canceled scan files.
- Fixed an issue that calculated total response time incorrectly.
- Fixed the bug related to Send To action of Kenna integration.
- Fixed the Jolokia version disclosure report to properly highlight the related lines.
- Fixed the OWASP classification links.
- Fixed an issue that does not show a vulnerability when sorted by the Vulnerability Type although it shows when sorted by Severity.
- Fixed the misleading tooltip in Scan Policy – Security Checks.
- Fixed the misaligned text on the PDF version of Executive Summary Report.
- Fixed an issue that Invicti Standard doesn’t show out-of-scope warning when out-of-scope link is imported.
- Fixed the inconsistent vulnerability count between reports and status bar.
- Fixed the manual authentication issue when links are imported from URL.
- Fixed the Sitemap multilevel group count.
- Fixed Scan Policy security check count.
- Fixed a naming issue that occurred when a new custom report name contains a dot.
- Fixed an issue while changing the Data Directory option on Storage tab.
- Fixed the issue that external references were not rendered correctly.