- Introduced the default scan and report policy, so you can set default policies for your team.
- Added the tagging filtering to the Scan Profiles.
- Added the license error to the scans that were scheduled by users whose licenses are expired.
- Added the fixed confirmation date to the issues API endpoint so that you can better track your team’s remediation efforts.
- Added null check for application names during comparison with the vulnerability database.
- Fixed the first seen date issue that appeared differently on the user interface and the scan report.
- Fixed the Url Rewrite Excluded Links API call by adding null response back to that call’s responses.
- Fixed a bug that prevents serialized integration information from being decrypted in some issues.
- Fixed an issue that displays the mistaken path in the trend matrix reports when different paths are scanned.
- Fixed a bug returning the 500 Error when an issue is updated.