This is an archive post from the Netsparker (now Invicti) blog. Please note that the content may not reflect current product names and features in the Invicti offering.
If your enterprise has a fully-manned web security team, you can consider yourself lucky, at least for now. Cybersecurity Ventures predicts that by 2021, there will be 3.5 million unfilled cybersecurity job positions. To realize how many people this means, imagine the current population of Berlin, the second largest city in the European Union.
If you’re not one of the lucky ones, you certainly had to cut things short or make the best out of what you have on more than one occasion. Perhaps you had to focus only on the critical issues or only on the most important web applications. No matter what issues you encountered, they all usually come down to two primary problems: you have too few security resources or the tools that you use aren’t fit for the job.
We have good news for you! We at Netsparker have a solution that can help you tackle these problems and we can show you how to use it in the best way possible. With our new whitepaper, Enterprise Web Security Best Practices: How To Build a Successful Security Process, you can find out how successful security professionals worldwide use Netsparker Enterprise to support their processes. The foundation of this guide is formed on the basis of our own experiences and the experiences of our customers. This guide will teach you all you need to know.
Gain Complete Visibility and Prioritize Issues
- Use website discovery to make sure that you know all the websites and web apps
- Get the right reports to know where to focus your limited resources
- Classify websites and vulnerabilities to treat mission-critical security issues first
Integrate and Automate Your Security Processes
- Avoid the need for manual confirmation, thanks to Proof-Based Scanning
- Establish two-way integration with the issue tracker that you already use
- Develop an efficient workflow for handling all vulnerabilities the right way
Eliminate Vulnerabilities at the Earliest Stage Possible
- Verify the security of every application as soon as any new code is added
- Work together with your continuous integration solution to never miss an issue
- Save a lot of time and resources by never letting vulnerabilities make it to production
No more headaches. Our new Enterprise Web Security Best Practices: How To Build a Successful Security Process whitepaper will help you find out how to avoid or at least lessen the burden of maintaining comprehensive security with a limited number of resources.