This is an archive post from the Netsparker (now Invicti) blog. Please note that the content may not reflect current product names and features in the Invicti offering.
- New setting that allows you to configure the scanner to scan other websites that are linked to from the target website,
- Added the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) in the vulnerability reports,
- Added the OWASP Proactive Guide to the classification list,
- Added the new security checks for the Content Security Policy (CSP) web security standard,
- Added the new security check for DOM based open redirections.
Your Information will be kept private.