- New setting that allows you to configure the scanner to scan other websites that are linked to from the target website,
- Added the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) in the vulnerability reports,
- Added the OWASP Proactive Guide to the classification list,
- Added the new security checks for the Content Security Policy (CSP) web security standard,
- Added the new security check for DOM based open redirections.
In this month's update of Netsparker Enterprise we included some new features, new web security checks and a lot of product improvements. Below is an overview of the new features and security checks: